What We Can Do?
Translate and spell check the text
Translates text by using online translation services Google, Microsoft and Yandex, supports more than 100 languages
Spell check the text
Works with languages - Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Brazilian.
Switches and displays the current keyboard layout
Switching the layout of the last entered word or selected text will allow you not to erase the text written on the wrong layout
Using auto-switch layout you do not need to follow the current keyboard layout, it will switch itself depending on the entered word
The indicator shows the current keyboard layout near the text cursor and the mouse cursor, as well as in the form of a separate pop-up window
Clipboard and text entry history, text snippets
Clipboard manager keeps the clipboard history that you can use to paste any saved fragment again.
Text entry diary
View the history of typed text in all applications. Your typed text is stored in the application memory.
Inserts pre-defined texts with saved caret position into any text field at the press of a hotkeys.
SmartClick, Text converter, OCR (optical character recognition)
The most essential functions for working with text with the mouse. you can copy the text, translate, check spelling, change case, open clipboard history and snippets list, etc.
Converter consists: calculating expressions, numbers and dates into strings, transliteration text, text framing with quotes, CamelCase style, changing the case of the selected text
The program has the function of recognizing text from an image, a PDF file or a selected area of the screen, this allows you to quickly copy text from an image or translate it.
Buy a license key and use all the functions without restrictions
The license applies to all subsequent updates.
- Spell checker
- Manage keyboard layout
- Clipboard manager
- Text snippets
- Text entry diary
- Text converter
- Text recognizing (OCR)
- Manage keyboard layout
- Clipboard manager
- Text snippets
- Text entry diary
- Text converter
- Text recognizing (OCR)
Description of features
Language of the program interface
PRO Visual styles and themes, a dark and light theme, and a choice of colors for the design
Minimize the program to the system tray
Running with Windows
Run as administrator (you must ensure that the user has administrative rights)
Check for new versions of the program, both stable and beta versions
In the program, you can disable all functions using hot keys or by clicking on the menu program in the system tray, to turn on the function, respectively, you can also press the hot keys or the button
Set the keyboard shortcut for open the main window, by pressing the shortcut, the main window can be activated or collapsed.
Folder to save the settings-the file with all the program data will be saved in the selected folder. You can specify Google drive or One drive folders or other similar service to synchronize program data between computers
Configure the Proxy Server settings. If you are behind a proxy server or a firewall, you must change the connection settings
Reset all settings and delete application data is possible in the settings menu "About" by clicking on the button
The translation function works with Google Translate, Bing Translator and Yandex, the default service can be selected using this switcher
Translation can be done in two ways:
1. In the main program window
In the main window, you can select the language from and the language to which will be used for translation, also choose a translation service, listen to the original and translated text, and also go to the website of the translation service.
Ctrl+Enter — text translation
Esc — clear text in the main window
F7 - check the spelling of the selection text
By pressing the button, the translation history will appear.
2. Using the pop-up window, to do this, select any text, press a hotkey or use SmartClick
In the pop-up window, you can also select languages and translation service, to listen the text, go to the website of the translation service, it is also possible to pin the window so that it does not close, open this translation in the main window, view the writing of the translated text in Latin, copy the translated text and replace the selected text.
F5 – the voice of the original text
F6 – voice of the translated text
Enter – replace the text
Esc - close the window
Select the native language that will be used in the translator as the default language to be translated
The main language for translation, from which translation will be made by default
The hotkey to translate the selected text, after pressing will pop up a window with the translation near the mouse cursor
Translate when selecting text with the mouse – after the text is selected, a translation window will appear immediately
Change the font in the Windows translator and spell checker
Spelling check works with languages - Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Brazilian. The language is determined automatically, there may be several languages in the text.
To check the spelling, select the text and press the hotkey or open it through the SmartClick window, and the spelling checker will open.
Check for multiple words
Check for a one word
Select the hotkey for spell checking
Setting at which the spelling checker itself closes in two seconds if there are no errors in the selected text
PRO Check spelling when typing, only for Windows 8 and Windows 10
At the time of typing, the spelling of each word is checked, after clicking on a space, dot or other separating character, if an error is found in the typed word, a window will appear near to the entered word with the correction options, there will also be a corresponding sound.
By pressing the Enter button, the word is added to the exclusion rules.
The exception words are in the folder C:UsersuserAppDataRoamingMicrosoftSpelling you can edit them manually
Sound can be turned on and changed
Switch keyboard layouts
Switch layout is available for the last word entered, for all words from the beginning of the line and for the selected text.
Also, when switching layout for selected text, it is possible to leave the text selected
In addition to the standard combinations, you can configure the layout switching by the Ctrl, Shift and CapsLock buttons in different variants.
If necessary, you can enable the setting of switching the layout to a specific language by pressing Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc. by the number of installed languages in the system
You can set specific languages for the Ctrl and Shift keys to switch layouts.
You can define only some languages for which the function of switching the layout will work
You can also adjust the sound when you switch the layout
Auto Switching layouts
When entering text, the program automatically checks the entered sequence of characters and if it matches any language, it switches the layout to that language
Also in the program there is a list of auto-switching rules that is generated automatically, depending on how you switched the language for the last typed word, or manually, by adding and removing words.
Auto-switching is available for the following languages:
Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Russian, Turkish, English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Hebrew.
To automatically create auto-switching rules, you must enable the appropriate setting.
It is also possible to configure the automatic addition of rules by adjusting the number of switches of the last typed word
Rules can be added only after manual confirmation, when switching the layout of the last typed word a window will appear near to the text cursor
When you press Enter, the rule is added to the list.
To edit the list of auto-switching rules, click the appropriate button
Candidates are words for which the number of manual switches has not reached the number specified in the corresponding setting.
Additional features include:
Correction of two capital letters, the word HEllo will automatically be replaced to Hello
When CapsLock is enabled, the typed word with a lowercase first letter and other uppercase letters will be corrected automatically
If you often write abbreviations consisting of capital letters, you can disable auto-switching for words in which all letters are uppercase
When writing short words, for example, the word "say" autoswitch will only work after a space, punctuation mark or other separating symbol, thus, for example, in messengers, if such a word is the last, auto-switching will not work and after pressing Enter, the message will leave with the word in the wrong layout, for this there is the option to enable the auto switch after pressing Enter
By default, the words are not added to the rules when you manually switch a layout. To add them enable this setting
You can choose with which languages the Auto Switching layouts will work
Snippets - fragments of text that can be inserted using a special window or by typing certain words replaced by a previously specified text.
To insert a template, you can open the Snippets window by pressing hotkeys or using SmartClick. Navigation in the window works both with the mouse and keyboard buttons up-down and right-left.
Snippets are created and edited on the main form by clicking on the "Snippets" button
You can create, edit, and delete snippets on the form, as well as select the tags by which the snippets are classified.
All snippets are sorted by the degree of frequent use.
When creating a new template, you need to enter:
- Description (not necessary)
- Snippet text
- The replacement text, when typed, it will be replaced by the template text (optional)
- Tag for template classification (optional)
If you set "Save cursor position" when you insert a template, the text cursor will be placed in the place where it was saved at the time of editing in the template Text field.
If you set "Replace when typing", the text will be replaced not by a hotkey, but immediately when typing for replacement.
If the text for replacement was specified in the snippet settings (usually one letter) and the "Replace when typing" setting is turn off, then when typing it, text will appear from the "Description" field or short text of the snippet near the caret cursor and by pressing the Tab key (by default), the replacement text will be replaced by the snippet text.
If you specified a replacement text, when you type it, the text will be replaced when you type in any layout.
The text will be replaced when typed in any register.
A tooltip will be displayed near to the typed text.
Replacement can be made on the keys Tab, Enter, Tab or Enter, Space, Space or Enter.
To open a window for pasting a snippet, you can set hotkeys
The layout indicator shows the current keyboard layout, as a language name or as a country flag.
The layout indicator can work in the system tray, near the mouse cursor and the text cursor, depending on the settings.
The indicator of the current input language in the text cursor may not work in some programs, this problem is on the side of third-party programs.
It is also possible to enable the display of a separate window with the indication of the current language, the window can display the country flag or the name of the language, it can be moved, resized and change transparency using the sliders below.
Depending on what is selected in the settings, the language name or country flag will be displayed
You can change the transparency level of the indicator
And also the size of the indicator
And the position of the indicator relative to the mouse cursor or text cursor
Near to the layout indicator, you can display the CapsLock enable indicator
It is possible to turn off the indicator in programs running in full-screen mode
Also as an additional indicator can be diodes on the keyboard, showing the status of CapsLock, ScrollLock and NumLock. Each diode will show a different language in the order in which the languages are installed in windows.
The Manager monitors changes in the clipboard, text, HTML, RTF formats, as well as the path to the copied files.
The main list is in the main window; it is opened by the button "Clipboard". Each copied text is added to the clipboard history. Also, when copying a file, its path is added to the list.
On the right mouse button the text can be copied in different formats, depending on the format of the original text.
Also, you can break the text by the line break (Enter) or space, with new entries added to the table.
From the record, you can immediately create a new snippet
You can also view the record in the original formatting
Quick Access Window
The quick access window can be opened with hotkeys or SmartClick.
The window does not take a focus.
Navigation in the window works both with the mouse and with the up and down buttons.
Records can be inserted into the current active window, copied, split and create new templates.
You can also search.
If the clipboard manager is off, the program does not monitor the clipboard.
Configure hotkeys to open the quick access window
Configure hotkeys to insert text without formatting
Setting up hotkeys to insert text sequentially where each subsequent insert will be the next record from the clipboard history
If the following setting is enabled, when you paste text from the clipboard history using the quick access window, the first value in the list will not be replaced, accordingly, if the setting is disabled, the first value is replaced by the inserted value when you insert the record
If this setting is enabled, then by pressing Ctrl + Shift + 1, Ctrl + Shift + 2, etc., you can insert text by the record indexes in the clipboard history
Save the path of the copied files in the clipboard history
Number of entries in the clipboard history
The program has the function of recognizing text from an image, PDF file or selected area of the screen
From the main window, you can capture area on the screen, upload an image or a PDF file, and then click on the "Recognize" button.
Also on the "Select languages" button you can select the languages in which the text is written in the images.
You can use several languages at the same time, but only separately European or Asian
In the settings, you can set hotkeys to capture the screen area, at the same time.
Also in the settings, you can select the default languages
The diary saves the text that was entered from the keyboard.
You can open the diary in the main window, browse, search for the necessary records, copy the text.
You can also open the quick access window using hot keys or SmartClick.
The window doesn't take focus..
Navigation in the window works both with the mouse and with the up and down buttons.
Records can be inserted into the current active window and copied.
You can also search.
The diary can be protected by setting a password
To change or delete it, you must confirm the password entered before
When you open the diary in the main window and in the quick access window, you will need to enter the password
When opening forms, the password fields are in focus and after entering the password you can simply press Enter.
In the settings, you can change the hotkeys to open the quick access diary window
You can also enable saving words consisting of a single character.
When you turn off the diary, the text input history will not be saved
The text converter consists of functions for evaluate expressions, converting numbers and dates to strings, transliteration of the text in Latin, enclosing the text with quotation marks, changing the case of the selected text.
All functions work when you press hot keys, as well as using SmartClick.
Convert numbers and dates to strings, evaluate expressions.
Replacing the expressions, for example 2+10*(2+5) by the answer - 72
Replacing numbers, for example 123 - one hundred twenty three
Replacing dates 12.05.2000 - 12 may 2000
To convert text, select the text and press the hot keys
The result depends on the current keyboard layout
Transliteration of the selected text
Transliteration works for any language
Select the text and press hot keys
Framing selected text
The text is framed by previously specified characters.
To configure the characters, click on the «Settings»
In the configuration window, add the necessary characters to frame the text.
Next, select the text and press the hot keys, a window with options will appear
You can insert text by pressing buttons 1, 2, 3, etc., or by using the up, down buttons and pressing the enter button.
Convert text to CamelCase style
From “convert text to camel-case style” to “ConvertTextToCamelCaseStyle”
Select the text and press hot keys
Change the case of the selected text
The case of the selected text can be inverted, converted all to upper case or lower case.
Change the case of the first character of the word under the cursor
Place the cursor on the word anywhere and press the hot keys
SmartClick - a window that appears when you press hotkeys or with the mouse, contains buttons that perform various functions.
SmartClick can be opened by double clicking on the middle mouse button
By simultaneously pressing the left and right mouse button
By pressing hot keys
SmartClick includes two sets of buttons: the first - if before opening the text was selected, the second - without the selected text.
If the text is not selected, then SmartClick has the following set of buttons and functions:
- Paste text previously copied
- Paste text without formatting, if previously copied text was formatted
- Snippets – open the Snippets window
- Diary - opens a quick access window for diary entries
- Clipboard history – opens a quick access window for clipboard history entries
If the text was selected, then SmartClick has a different set of buttons and functions:
- Translation of selected text
- Check spelling of selected text
- Copy selected text
- Search in the browser
- Create a new email, where the body of the email will be selected text
- Converter - opens another window with the choice of Converter function
When you click on the "Converter" button, a new SmartClick window appears with the buttons of the converter functions
Each button corresponds to the function of the converter, which is applied to the current selected text.
If SmartClick was opened with hotkeys, then F1, F2, F3, etc. will appear on each button and by pressing the corresponding key the corresponding function will be executed. Therefore, SmartClick can only be used with the keyboard.
When you select a link, the set of buttons changes. The buttons for creating a short link, clicking on the link and translating the site into Goggle Translate will be added.
To generate a short link, click the Short URL
After that, a window with a short link will appear
Also if you select a short link like goo.gl, then it is converted to the original address.
Sub window after selecting text
Then, after selecting text with the mouse in any program (some programs may not be supported) a small window will appear near the mouse cursor
When you hover the mouse, the following functions will appear: copy, translate, spell check and converter
If you click on the copy button, then the next time you click the mouse, if the field is editable, an auxiliary window will appear with the function to insert text and paste without formatting.
You can specify in which programs some program functions will not work:
- Auto-switch layout
- Switching the layout
- Diary of text input
- Clipboard history
- Layout indicator
- Hotkeys (all hotkeys will not work: keyboard shortcuts, double keypress, mouse keys)
To do this, select the program from the list, click the add button and, if necessary, select only those functions that will work in the selected program.
At the first start of the program, a trial period of 20 days will automatically be activated, if this did not happen, then you can activate it by clicking on the "Evaluate now" button.
After purchasing PRO version on the specified Email will be sent a message with the key to activate.
This key and your Email should be inserted into the appropriate fields and press the Activate button.
After successful activation, the window will look like this
Transferring a license to another computer
If you want to use the program on a new computer or reinstall the system, then you just need to insert the activation key and Email in the appropriate fields and press the activate button, deactivation and activation will occur automatically
If the license is removed
If you reinstall Windows, change the user name on the system, upgrade the hardware, and other similar situations, the license may be removed.
In this case, you must enter Your activation code and Email in the appropriate fields and press the Activate button.
History of changes
- Added new language localization - Portuguese
- Added the function to search and replace text in selected text
- Added a function to disable switching the keyboard layout if the keyboard layout was change manuall
- Improved the function of framing selected text
- Changed feature short link now links are created by using tinyurl service, and the reverse conversion is supported for multiple services (goo.gl, tunyurl, bit.ly etc.)
- Search shortcut window (clipboard, diary snippets) as you press Tab instead of the F3
- Fixed Bing translation service
- Fixed loss of punctuation, a translator from Yandex
- Added list of all hotkeys in settings
- Improved layout switching mechanism
- Improved stability of the program
- Fixed snipping for OCR
- Fixed a problem adding the Windows Store programs as an exclusion
- Fixed problem setting hotkeys
- Fixed a problem pasting text in some languages
- Fixed problem launching a second instance of the program
- Many other fixes and improvements
- Added text recognition (OCR)
- Added sub window when selecting text in SmartClick
- Added new features for framing text, you can use any characters
- Fixed translator
- Fixed loss of focus when opening the clipboard manager, diary, translator and snippets forms
- Fixed problem with mouse when enabled SmartClick
- Fixed pasting text from clipboard manager
- Fixed switching layouts
- Many other fixes and improvements
- Fixed crash program when opening
- Changed colors for layout indicator
- Fixed Italian localization
- Fixed speed of opening program settings
- Fixed auto-update
- Fixed layout switching
- Fixed clipboard manager
- Added button to change languages in the translator
- Added Italian and Ukrainian translation of the program interface
- When creating and editing a snippet made a convenient mechanism for adding existing tags
- Added the ability to select a set of keys to replace the text in the spell check window
- Added various colors to the text indicator of the current keyboard layout
- Added search in snippets
- Many bugs fixed
- Added new translation service Multillect
- Fixed auto-switch layout for one and two letter words
- Fixed search in snippets
- Added setting to turn off saving images in the clipboard manager
- Added setting in programs-exclusion for turning off saving images in the clipboard manager
- Added the ability to close the translator window by pressing Esc
- Added the ability to select all objects in the quick access window by Ctrl+A
- Added support for images in the Clipboard manager
- Added function to disable the program by hot key and from the SystemTray menu
- Changed the appearance of the main window
- The function of switching the layout has become PRO
- Spelling check while typing now FREE
- Fixed switching layout when the first letter was not changed
- Optimized the work of auto-switching layouts
- Added the ability to assign keys to switch keyboard layout to a specific language
- Changed exception system for language pairs in layout switching
- When checking the spelling of typed text, the F1...F12 keys are replaced to 1...9
- Trial period extended to 40 days
- Redesigned system for assigning hot keys for all functions
- Added the ability to set additional mouse keys as hot keys
- Added the ability to save the data file at the selected path
- Added the ability to change visual themes, dark and light theme, a variety of colors
- Added Help button to each settings section
- Added a button to delete all settings and program data (Settings - About - Reset all program settings)
- Added new languages
- Added the ability to close the translator window using the Esc button
- Added the ability to select translation languages in the translator window
- Added a button that opens the source translation site with the current text
- Fixed working with Google Transalte and Bing Translator services
- Added the ability to close the spell check window by pressing Esc
- Added the ability to check the spelling of the entered text (only windows 8 and above)
- Added the ability to change the sound spell check of the input text
Switching of keyboard layout
- Added the ability to leave the text selected after changing the keyboard layout for the selected text
- Added the ability to change the sound of switching layouts
- Fixed switching of keyboard layout for MS Office, Steam and Adobe
- Fixed switching of keyboard layout for certain languages using IME
- Fixed last word layout switching operation when more than two languages are installed
- Improved layout switching algorithm
- The function of changing the case of selected text has been moved to the section "Text converter"
- Auto-switch layout function is now only in PRO version
- New ability to add auto-switching rules only after confirmation (a window pops up next to the word you enter with the proposal to create a new rule)
- Added the ability to change the number of manual switch layout of the word to automatically add to the rules
- Improved algorithm for auto-switching layouts
- Added the status indicator of the CapsLock key
- Added a new floating window - the indicator of the layout
- Added ability to change the size of the indicator of the layout
- Added the ability to hide the layout indicator in programs running in full-screen mode
- Added the function to save clipboard history window size
- Added filter by the programs in the clipboard manager in the main window
- Fixes the work of the clipboard manager
- The new function Snippets instead of Autoreplace, with the ability to specify tags and template names, as well as new forms for editing, viewing and pasting.
- Added the ability to replace text immediately when entering a replacement word
- Added function to save the size of the Snippets window
- New SmartClick window view and hotkey settings
- Added new features and functionality (see Help)
- When you select a link and open the SmartClick window, you can generate short links and Vice versa
- Fixed the work of SmartClick when selecting text with a triple mouse click
- Added the ability to translate a site on a dedicated link
- Added the ability to set a password for the Diary
- Added the ability to change the number of entries
- Added filter by programs in the diary in the main window
- Added function to save window size
- The converter works for selected text using hot keys or SmartClick
- Added converter of numbers and dates to strings, evaluation of expressions
- Added the ability to transliterate the selected text, works with any language
- Added the ability to frame the selected text with quotes
- Added changing the case of selected text (all to upper case, all to lower case, inverting case)
- A new mechanism for switching the layout depending on the version of Windows
- Added password recovery function to license PRO version
- Added function to translate the text immediately after selecting
- Added the ability to change the font for the translation windows
- Added the ability to auto-switch layout after pressing the Enter button
- Added the ability to remove all selected entries from the list of auto-switching and AutoCorrect
- AutoCorrect can consider the case of the letters
- Fixed loss of focus when you change the layout or case of the selected text when renaming files
- Changed the mechanism of the auto switching layouts
- Fixed behavior when switching of layouts on Ctrl, Shift, etc.
- Changed the method of obtaining the coordinates of the mouse pointer in the layout indicator
- Changed the method of getting selected text
- Changed the function clipboard monitoring
- Fixed auto switching layouts after Backspace
- Fixed hotkey settings
- Fixed viewing of RTF format in clipboard history
- Reduced memory consumption and improved performance
- Fixed a program with diacritical marks
- Added the ability to run the application as an administrator (configured in the main settings when the program is started as administrator)
- Added the ability to select the text in the clipboard history, history of translations and a diary with subsequent copying snippets of text
- Auto-switching fixed for words beginning with quotes
- Added the ability to insert text by pressing the number key from the quick access to the history of the clipboard, diary and AutoCorrect
- Added the ability to select the languages to switch the layout
- Added a column with rules for all layouts to the list of auto-switching rules
- Added the ability to specify the maximum size of the clipboard history
- When you copy a file in the clipboard history is saved the path to it which you can paste using the shortcut keys to insert text without formatting
- Redesigned window for quick access to the history of the clipboard, diary, AutoCorrect, added the ability to lock a window so it does not close, added a button to enter the settings, also the window now never takes a focus
- New function added - the conversion of numbers and dates to strings depending on the current layout, added ability to calculate mathematical expressions.
- Fixed many bugs, optimized some functions
- Optimization of the switching layouts
- Added the ability to specify a new hot key for the AutoReplace
- Fixed changing the layout of the selected text by selection with Ctrl+Left and Ctrl+Right
- Fixed turn off of auto-switch layout function
- Fixed incorrect work of the program in console applications on Windows 10
- Auto switch keyboard layout
- The history of translation
- The history of the text input
- Monitor the clipboard and the ability to paste text without formatting
- Function SmartClick
- The sound when switching language
- Voice of the translated text and the original text
- Automatic updates for Portable version
- The PRO version, which when activated are available auto switch, clipboard, diary, and history of translation
- Added switching the keyboard layout
- Added action window for the middle mouse button
- Added status flag of keyboard layout for the mouse cursor
- New hotkeys
- New setting menu
- Various enhancements
Initial release for Windows